Call Stephanie @ 587-876-6488
Darren @ 403-550-3440
Check us out on Facebook!
Facility Request Form
Indoor Round Pen
Indoor Stabling Options
Outdoor Stabling Options
Lounge / Meeting Room
Boarding - Outdoor
Memberships and Haul-Ins
Building Blocks Series
Foundations and Fundamentals of Riding with Noel Clark
Play Days with Kellie
Schedule of Events
Event Planning and Host FAQ's
Facility Request Form
Indicates required field
Organization Represented - If applicable
Discipline of the Event:
Parts of the Facility Required
Indoor Arena - 230 x 90'
Outdoor Arena 1 - 150 x 75'
Outdoor Arena 2 - 200 x 100'
Indoor Round Pen - 60'
Lounge / Classroom
Services Available - check all those that may be required
Jump Course set up by HIHR - one time fee
Event Planning Assistance from HIHR
Judges Stand - includes one time fee for rental and set up.
Playground Equipment - includes set up fee
If bleachers are required select how many? Each set seats 15-20 people.
Stabling Options - Select all that apply
Indoor Main Barn - limit 21 stalls
Indoor Events Barn - limit 26 stalls
Outdoor Pens - Individual
Outdoor Pens - Group
Please share with us some of the specific details pertaining to your event.
These are other options offered here at HIHR. Check all that may be required.
Hay for sale. $16/ bale
Shavings for sale. $8/bag
Camping with services (sewer, power and access to water to refill tanks), only 8 spots available.
Camping no services only 8 spots available.
Thank you for all the input! Will get back to you as soon as we consider the information you have provided with a quote for the request. If you have further questions please call Stephanie @ 587-876-6488 or Darren @ 403-550-3440.
A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking to secure clinic dates and remains non cash refundable. A replacement date will be offered given appropriate circumstances (weather, clinician difficulties or other circumstances). The remaining 75% due first day of clinic. The host assumes responsibility for filling the clinic. HIHR does not assume any responsibility of clinic organization and will not assume any financial repercussions in conjunction with the host circumstances. Quoted prices are non negotiable.
Horse In Hand Ranch Ltd.